- You can download the new rmControls package from Ryan Mills here.
- Building Marathon using Want has been updated. Thanks to Ignacio J. Ortega for his hints and ideas.
- A new section about SourceForge services is available.
- Updated Launcher program to work better on Windows NT/2k and XP and there is now a help available for FbSvr (only for Marcos version yet). Thanks to Marco Rodrigues!
- A bug in "TrmPathTreeView.pas" has been fixed. You can download this new Marathon specific version of rmControls package here. Thanks to Paul Gittings for this fix!
- A new section for the Launcher program from Marco Rodrigues has been created. This tool should help you if you can not use this approach for some reasons.
- Thanks to Marco Rodrigues, who has put together a much smaller FbSvc program.
- I have updated the Marathon page, with new section about building Marathon.
- I have updated the Marathon page, so that you can now download all component packages in CVS compatible versions directly from the page. There are also updated informations about compiling Marathon in Delphi 5. If you still have problems with Delphi 5 please let me know.
- Added ready-to-use installation package for Firebird 1.0. Thanks to the whole Firebird team!
- The file "msvcrt.dll" is now only installed if it is not present at the enduser system. So we are not going to trash the users computer with a "msvcrt.dll" which doesn't fit to his system. This has been done to be consistent to the new official installation script of Firebird.
- Because some developers had problems setting up their RW access at SourceForge, I have added a section at the Marathon page which should help those people. :)
- The website has now a new page about Marathon. This page is mainly dedicated to developers who want to help us getting a first release out of the door. If you don't have Delphi ready you can make your contribution in the documentation or website field. Thanks.
- I decided to merge the two Firebird install packages. To achieve this I've used the components section of InnoSetup
- I had wrongly uploaded the ready-to-use installs for german language. This has been fixed.
- The installation scripts have been updated. Also the 2 packages are now available in compiled form for download.
- I have rewritten most of the stuff from Documentation page to reflect the latest developments in the Documenation Project. I've also slightly modificated the Installation page.
- The site is ready and should now checked by me and other interested persons.
- I have fixed some broken links and corrected some misspellings.